Import from Facebook gives expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in tax

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import from Facebook gives expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in tax

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Martin.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin
    Participant

We try import from https://www.facebook.com/pg/Kulturbahnhof-Jena-139418206114413
    first 5 Events were importet.
    we get this error: (debug is on)

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /webs/_NEW/k39412fn/public_html/wp/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 2238

Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /webs/_NEW/k39412fn/public_html/wp/wp-includes/taxonomy.php on line 2238

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /webs/_NEW/k39412fn/public_html/wp/wp-includes/taxonomy.php:2238) in /webs/_NEW/k39412fn/public_html/wp/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Martin!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for using our plugins! 🙂

I tried the import myself with the link you provided but I could not reproduce the errors.

When and where exactly are you getting those errors? Could you please let me know the steps you took that resulted in those errors?

Also, when coming back, could you please share with us your system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import from Facebook gives expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in tax’ is closed to new replies.