Import failed

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import failed

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Wendy Dagg
    Participant

My scheduled events import is not working. The following error displays in the history tab; Import failed: Unable to process this import – a breakage or conflict may have resulted in the import halting. I’ve tried disabling plugins, and creating a new scheduled import but still fails. It works in a dev environment of the same site but not the live production site.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

Is there any difference between your dev environment and your live site? (php version, installed theme, plugins version, activated plugins/deactivated plugins, etc.)?

And when did you notice your scheduled events import stopped working? Just after renewing your Aggregator license?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Wendy Dagg
    Participant

Hi Jeremy,

Everything is the same in the dev and production environments. We noticed last week that it stopped working. However it worked on the scheduled import this morning. Was there a plugin update recently?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

Last time Event Aggregator was updated was on the 15th of August. Maybe you noticed your problem before the EA update?

Also, could you tell me which versions of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are installed on your website? (I can’t see that information through your System Information). And are all your other plugins and theme up-to-date?

Please let me know if the scheduled import stops working again.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Wendy Dagg
    Participant

No we have not noticed any other imports failing until last week. And all themes and plugins are up to date. I’ll let you know if it fail again.

The Events Calendar – 4.6.21 Pro – 4.4.30.1

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

Just to let you know, a maintenance release is available since yesterday evening. So you may now update to The Events Calendar 4.6.22 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.31.

Sure, let me know if it fails again.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Wendy Dagg
    Participant

So it worked again but I have it scheduled for Monday at 3am. It ran on Friday night at 10pm. What would cause this?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

I’m not sure what could have caused this. And it seems your System Information is incomplete: could you paste it in a private reply? That way, I would have a better understanding of your setup.

Also, we released a hot fix for The Events Calendar yesterday. You can now update to version 4.6.22.1. That probably won’t solve your latest problem but it’s always good to be up-to-date 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Wendy Dagg
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Import failed’ is closed to new replies.