"Import failed: import record must be finalized before posts can be inserted" FB

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator "Import failed: import record must be finalized before posts can be inserted" FB

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

Facebook events are nor importing. Unable to import manually. Refreshed FB connection with no change. Disconnected and reconnected FB with no change. All plugins updated. Please advise.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please send me the Facebook url from where you are trying to import the event/s ? So I can make some tests myself.

Did this happen all of a sudden or was it always like this?

I can also see you are using an older version of WordPress. Could you please update to the latest and see if that changes anything? Before doing so, we always recommend you do a full backup of your site (both files and database).

Thanks,
    Victor

Brian
    Participant

Victor,

The facebook url is https://www.facebook.com/wlacc/

I will get the WP version updated to 4.7.4

God Bless,

*Buzz Park*
    Marketing Strategist

*Lightyear Marketing Group*
    *An Internet-Centric Full-Service Marketing Agency.*
    15055 Oxnard St, 2nd Floor, Van Nuys, CA 91411
    Toll Free: 855.438.8752 | Direct: 818.302.0006 ext 4 | Fax: 928.492.2255

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Thanks for coming back with the url!

I could try it out and works for me. So, there is no problem coming from the URL or the Event Aggregator service.

I did noticed from your first screenshot (the one with the question marks) that when you select Facebook as import origin then it doesn’t show up the “Import Type” selector. Does this happen all the time?

There is a change it could be a theme or plugin conflict, so could you please go through the complete steps in this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let me know what you can find in the process?

Thanks!
    Victor

Brian
    Participant

Victor,

I really do not have the ability to go through all the steps outlined in your link. That is beyond my scope.’

To answer all your other questions, WordsPress and all the plugins are now up to date, but there is no improvement.

Now, I am able to see the import type and select 1-time import. When I put in the URL and hit preview, I get the endless processing circle. See screenshot

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Brian!

Thanks for following up on this.

I’m sorry you are still having that issue. It seems to be different now that you can see the “Import Type”.

Could you please see if there are any console errors when experiencing the issue by inspecting the page? If so, please let us know the error perhaps by sending us a screenshot of it.

Here’s how to inspect the page in Chrome > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘"Import failed: import record must be finalized before posts can be inserted" FB’ is closed to new replies.