Import Events for non-Facebook sources

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Import Events for non-Facebook sources

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yassar Saleh

Hi,

I’m looking for some option to import trending events around the globe through some RSS aggregators and websites like https://allevents.in/ which has over 10+ million events in over 30k cities or some other similar sites with the event categories so that it can be filtered and displayed as per the user desired category in their calendar.

I need to know how can it be achieved, can you help me with the custom development to accommodate this?

I’m looking to go with event calendar pro, event aggregator, community events along with these I’m looking for the above-mentioned option.

Look forward to your reply,

Regards,
    Yassar.

Cliff

Hi, Yassar.

Thanks for your interest in our products!

Our Event Aggregator service does not support RSS feeds, but I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5629043-allow-rss-feeds-into-the-events-calendar

Please do add your vote there. This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your developer or reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Events for non-Facebook sources’ is closed to new replies.