Import Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Brenda
    Participant

Hello,
    I am getting error messages when I try to import events using the event aggregator.

For a Facebook import, I receive this: “Events cannot be imported because we received an error from Facebook”
    Ics import, I receive: “Your preview doesn’t have any records to import.”

Hunter

Mind sharing links to both links you’re attempting to import events from? Please visit Events > Imports > New Import and fill in the screen as you’ve been doing thus far, then take a screenshot. Next, visit your Events > Settings > Imports screen.

I’ll also need you to review our Testing for conflicts guide so we can eliminate the potential of a theme and/or plugin conflict. Please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page and in your error log as you try to reproduce the conflict.

I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply.

Keep me posted and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

Brenda
    Participant

Here is a screenshot of the error that I am receiving.

Hunter

Hello,

I attempted to import the event from Facebook and was able to do so with no problems. Please see screenshots below:

I’d start by ensuring your plugins are up-to-date and re-reviewing the Testing for conflicts guide (with WP_DEBUG/WP_DEBUG_LOG set to “true” on your wp-config.php file) to see if you can identify the source of conflict.

Let me know what you find out and best of luck. Cheers!

Barry

Hi Brenda – just a note that I’m happy to assist further if needs be 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Error’ is closed to new replies.