Images and reoccurring events – Aggregator and Meetup

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Images and reoccurring events – Aggregator and Meetup

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

So I’m interested in purchasing the aggregator add-on. Four things I’d like to know first:

1) When the aggregator pulls new events from Meetup to add it to The Events Calendar, is that automatic or do I have to hit an import button every time?

2) When it imports, does it pull the featured image of that meetup event to be the image in The Events Calendar?

3) If it is a re-occurring event in Meetup, will it be set up in the same way on The Events Calendar?

4) If I edit one instance of a reoccurring event in Meetup, will that be updated on The Events Calendar?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

1. You can create a scheduled import, so that events will be pulled in from Meetup on the schedule of your choosing.
    2. No, the featured image does not get imported as a featured image in WordPress.
    3. No, they will appear as individual events.
    4. Yes, depending on the Event Update Authority that you have selected.  You can choose to have changes from the source update on your site.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Images and reoccurring events – Aggregator and Meetup’ is closed to new replies.