Image Widget Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Image Widget Plus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pascal Bourhis

Hi
    I received an e-mail for Image Widget Plus, the link is: http://tribepro.cmail20.com/t/r-l-yudrkjll-klukdydrv-o/
    But I do want to choose a business licence type, and this one is not available ?
    > https://s26.postimg.org/bygfkj055/Capture_d_e_cran_2017-05-12_a_10.12.46.jpg
    thanks

Nico

Hi there Pascal,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your interest in Image Widget Plus 🙂

For this plugin we only have personal licenses. But let me ask if there are plans to add more license options in the near future, and I’ll be back to you as soon as I have something.

Best,
    Nico

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

We aren’t specifically marketing the higher level licenses yet, but you can get an Image Widget Plus Business license here:

Cart

Pascal Bourhis

Thanks 🙂
    By the way, do you any real live demo of the plugin?
    Thanks

Nico

Hey Pascal,

While we don’t have a trial period or online demo, you can go ahead and purchase the products for testing. If you decide they are not what you are looking for, you can ask for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. For more information take a look at our refund policy.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Widget Plus’ is closed to new replies.