Image Widget Plus – multi-image options

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Image Widget Plus – multi-image options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve

Hi,
    I want to display a collection or images in a column down the page in the sidebar, so each image is always visible and has a link to an external website. Is that possible with Image Widget Plus, please?

Also, I can’t find any documentation to say what the “entry” options are under sizing. What is “entry”, “entry cropped”, etc, please?

Thanks,
    Steve

Nico

Hi there Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your interested in Image Widget Plus 🙂

I want to display a collection or images in a column down the page in the sidebar, so each image is always visible and has a link to an external website. Is that possible with Image Widget Plus, please?

This is possible with both Image Widget and Image Widget Plus, just insert various instances of the widget with one image each.

Also, I can’t find any documentation to say what the “entry” options are under sizing. What is “entry”, “entry cropped”, etc, please?

The plugin grabs all registered images sizes. Apart from the default ones in WordPress (‘thumb’, ‘thumbnail’, ‘medium’, ‘large’, ‘post-thumbnail’) you might see other sizes registered by the theme or another plugin.

Please let me know if you still have doubts,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Widget Plus – multi-image options’ is closed to new replies.