image widget plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions image widget plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard Verry

I’m looking for a sidebar widget that can display a number of tiled image thumbnails (2xnn), all individually clickable to a different page on my website. Does this application support this?
    Rich

Caroline

Hi Rich,

Thanks so much for your interest in Image Widget Plus! 🙂 While Image Widget Plus does include support for clickable images in a gallery widget, the default layout does not employ a tiled display and instead uses a slideshow for presenting multiple images. You can see a few examples of this layout demonstrated on our Image Widget Plus product page here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-image-widget-plus/

Let me know if you should have any other questions about Image Widget Plus or any of our other plugin offerings–I’d be glad to assist! Cheers, and thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘image widget plus’ is closed to new replies.