IMAGE WIDGET NOT SHOWING UPLOADED PICTURE WHEN SUBMITTING EVENT

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO IMAGE WIDGET NOT SHOWING UPLOADED PICTURE WHEN SUBMITTING EVENT

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Josip Almasi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josip Almasi
    Participant

When submitting an event and uloading a event image, when uploading, it does not show the uploaded image as if to say that the image has been loaded.

When clicking choose image, and then selecting image from file explorer, the explorer box closes and nothing happens. One can only assume that its been uploaded as there’s no thumbnail image indicating that the file has been attached.

Is there anyway to change this as i’m wanting to make my site live and this may deter the average joe from thinking the image is uploaded.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Josip,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about this issue with the image. I guess you are talking about the featured image of an event.

To be able to give you better support please share your system information with me.

Also make sure that you are using the latest versions of WordPress and our plugins.

Here are some questions to get us started:

• Can you upload featured images to posts or pages? Do they show up properly?
    • If you go to the media library can you upload images there?
    • Are you able to choose an image from the media library for the events? (Not upload them, just choose one.)

In some cases uploading an image can take longer. It depends on factors like your hosting setup, internet speed and the size of the image.

It would also be helpful if you could create a screen recording of what is happening.

Looking forward to helping you solve this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘IMAGE WIDGET NOT SHOWING UPLOADED PICTURE WHEN SUBMITTING EVENT’ is closed to new replies.