Image Import Size

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Image Import Size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neil Duckett
    Participant

I refer to this post where they found the image was coming in 400 x 200 and the solution was to grab the “Original” file but it involved a change to a file.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/eventbrite-featured-image-export-import/#post-1232440

Please advise when this will be implemented? Having access to a large image and posting a smaller one is not ideal, especially when it seems to enlarge the smaller one for the featured / sticky preview which ends up distorted.

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi, Neil.

I verified this is still outstanding so I’d suggest modifying the core plugin file as suggested in that other thread. (I know that’s not generally recommended.)

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Neil Duckett
    Participant

Thanks Cliff, I’ve done that and manually updated the existing events.

Cliff

Thanks for the update.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Neil!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 24 July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-24-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Image Import Size’ is closed to new replies.