I’m realy disappointed and kinda angry….

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I’m realy disappointed and kinda angry….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Thomas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thomas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thomas
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by Thomas.
    Thomas
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thomas
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem like in this posting https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/scheduled-imports-high-failure-rate/

Really u need weeks for the fix ? WEEKS?
    we pay for this software and I need to check manual since November?
    3 Months now alpha-tester without running smooth…. this not funny anymore…
    there should be a fast fix really soon and some good will goodys for the “testers”

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again Thomas,

I do have some good news, over the holidays we were able to isolate the bug in the topic you linked. We will have a fix that will likely be deployed with 4.4.1, our next release.

Really u need weeks for the fix ? WEEKS?
    we pay for this software and I need to check manual since November?

With large codebases some bugs take years to fix, most take months, some take weeks, and very occasionally some are able to fixed in days. Just as an example, Microsoft routinely complains to news agencies because they were only given 90 days to patch a severe security vulnerability, which is the kind of bug that gets patched the fastest. Apple, Google, and countless others have also gone well over 90 days for similarly serious bugs. I know this is not much comfort to end users like yourself, but it is the reality of software.

We will let you know when the patch is ready. Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that should include improved handling of these imports.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘I’m realy disappointed and kinda angry….’ is closed to new replies.