ICS-Upload Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator ICS-Upload Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    communicaziun
    Participant

When uploading an ICS Calendar, I always get an error (in German “Es gab einen Fehler beim Abrufen der Ergebnisse aus Deinem Import: Unbekannte Service Meldung”). I’m having an old ICS version, which works. What is the matter whit the ICS file? Already tried converting to CSV – no results.
    Thanks!

Patricia

Hi there,

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue. I’ve tried to import both files and the preview is being correctly displayed, but I’m getting a PHP Fatal error while trying to import them with The Events Calendar v. 4.6.8 enabled.

Could you please share your system info with us? I would also recommend you to enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share with us any messages you see while trying to import your events. All WP_DEBUG messages will be stored in a debug.log file in /wp-content.

This information will help us to identify if you are being affected by this bug or not.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ICS-Upload Error’ is closed to new replies.