.ics title formatting / photo

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator .ics title formatting / photo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Snyder
    Participant

Good Afternoon. Using the Event Aggregator to import .ics feeds into my calendar. Im wondering if there is a way that I can have the imported view of the title be different than what is being uploaded… Example…

Currently, when an event is uploaded, I get the following title:

Leap of Faith – Haddonfield Plays and Players – December 10, 2016 – 8:00 pm – 10:30 pm

I need it to be reflective of what the title would look like if I manually added the event. Example:

Leap of Faith

Second Questions. And this may be of course my lack of experience, but can an .ics upload include the image from the other sites listing?

Thanks

Hunter

Hi Michael,

Welcome back and thank you for posting to our premium plugin support forums! At this time, I can’t think of a way off the top of my head which would allow you to alter the event title during the import process. I wish I had a better answer for you at this time and if it’s a feature you’d like to see in an upcoming feature release, please visit our list of customizers and submit your request there.

Images are not included in .ics imports at this time, but we have a feature report logged aimed to address this shortcoming. I don’t have a concreted date if/when this feature will come to fruition, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more info.

Please let me know if this helps answer your questions and have a great rest of your day. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘.ics title formatting / photo’ is closed to new replies.