ICS Import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator ICS Import

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

Hi!

I am trying to use the ICS import feature to try some files at the moment but only experience

There was an error fetching the results from your import: The import parameters were invalid.

even for files that worked before, i.e.:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
    VERSION:2.0
    PRODID:-//hacksw/handcal//NONSGML v1.0//EN
    CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
    BEGIN:VEVENT
    UID:ikg5820624acf2771421
    TZID:Europe/Berlin
    DTSTART:20171110T153000Z
    DTEND:20171111T170000Z
    DTSTAMP:20160824T144821Z
    SUMMARY:Spiritualität – Herausforderung in der Sterbebegleitung.
    DESCRIPTION:Was im Leben ist wirklich wichtig, was trägt mich, was bleibt? Um mit solchen und ähnlichen Fragen sterbender Menschen und ihrer Angehörigen gut umgehen zu können, brauchen Ehrenamtliche in der…
    URL;VALUE=URI:http://www.kircheundgesellschaft.de/theologische-und-gesellschaftliche-grundfragen/veranstaltungen/einzelansicht/?tx_events_pi1%5Bevent%5D=1421
    END:VEVENT
    END:VCALENDAR

Is there an issue?

Thanks!

Matthias

Hunter

Matthias,

Welcome back. Would you mind sending over the calendar URL you’re attempting to import and I’ll try reproducing the behavior? In the mean time, review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you find out.

Thank you and have a wonderful afternoon. Cheers!

wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. At the moment I am trying to import this file via the ICS import feature, getting the above mentioned error message.

My debug log says:

[10-Nov-2016 21:00:39 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: source in /Users/phil/Sites/ead/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Record/Abstract.php on line 511

wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

Just tried with another file which is working when I import it through an URL but not through ICS upload:

Hunter

Welcome back,

Thank you for sending over those files. Can you please confirm you reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with your findings? I won’t be able to troubleshoot myself until I have the results back.

Thanks for understanding and have a pleasant Friday afternoon. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘ICS Import’ is closed to new replies.