ICS file creation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions ICS file creation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill A.

I was looking to find out if the events calendar pro creates an ICS file of all events on the calendar.
    Was planning on purchsaing the pro and the community events but I need to know if this will work.

I have a smartphone app for groups and it can import events from an ics file to keep both calendars in sync. I just need to know if the pro version creates this file and where it is located and if it is of all events.

Cliff

Hi, Bill. Yes, there are iCalendar export links for all calendar views: Month, List, Map, etc.

You can see this in action at our demo site: https://wpshindig.com/events/

Note that this functionality is available The Events Calendar free/core plugin as well, so you can install that and try it out.

If you do want to purchase one or many of our add-ons, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ICS file creation’ is closed to new replies.