ICalendar import end date

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator ICalendar import end date

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

Hi!

Just realized that Event Aggregator has an issue with the end date for iCal imports. (as mentioned here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ics-import-displays-incorrect-end-time/)

Can you tell me how the fix is going?

Thanks!

Hunter

Hi Matthias,

I checked the bug report and there has been recent activity. It is also marked as priority level 1, so that means we have expedited it and a fix should be released any day now. Sorry I don’t have a concrete date for you, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more info.

Thanks and have a great upcoming weekend. Cheers!

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that a fix has finally arrived for these issues—these sorts of imports should work properly now.

Thanks so much for your patience here!

Grab the 4.3.4 update from today to get this bug fix. Learn more about the 4.3.4 release here.

Cheers!
    George

wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

Dear George,

thanks for the update. I am not able to confirm that this is working. I tried to import the following file through ICalendar feed or ICS file upload and did not get different start/end values. It still just fills the end date and time with the start date/time.

Can you confirm you are able to import end time and date?

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Hello!

I’m so sorry about this, but I actually misfired in my initial post about this and have confirmed with our development team that the bugfixes for the iCal import end times is actually still in its final stages of testing—it has not launched yet and is not yet available.

My apologies!

It should still be arriving soon nonetheless—stay tuned to this thread and to our product news for updates!

Sincerely,
    George

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform that the fix for this issue has been finally pushed to the Event Aggregator server! There’s no need to update the plugins, although I recommend using the latest version of The Events Calendar.

Thanks so much for the patience while we worked on this 🙂

Please let us know if this is working as expected for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘ICalendar import end date’ is closed to new replies.