iCal Importer works fine with Google Calendar ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions iCal Importer works fine with Google Calendar ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Silvia

Hi, I have decided to buy Ical importer.

It’s sure it works at all with google calendar? All fields are correctly imported?

Do I need a Pro version of The EventsCalendar?

Thank you in advance!!!

Silvia

Caroline

Hey there! That’s great news–thrilled to hear you’re considering a purchase with us! 🙂

I’m pleased to report that iCal Importer works great with both our free version of The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, and it’s set up to import events from Google Calendar right out of the box. You can read more about how to import from Google Calendar on our Knowledgebase here! Of course, if you should encounter any issues, we’d be more than happy to assist you on our iCal Importer support forum.

I hope that helps! Please don’t hesitate to follow up with us if you should have any other questions!

Silvia

Hi,

A last question: I wonder if The Events Calendar PRO include Ical

I need so many addons, and i’d prefer to optimize my investiment.

Thank you for your kind answer!!!

Silvia

Caroline

I’m afraid that iCal Importer is sold as a separate add-on to be used with either The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO–it’s not included with the purchase of Events Calendar PRO. That said, if you don’t require any of the added functionality of PRO, iCal Importer works just fine with the free version of The Events Calendar! You can see a feature comparison between The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO on the PRO product page here.

If you anticipate that you’ll be purchasing a number of our paid plugins, you might also want to consider our Importer Bundle, which includes Events Calendar PRO, iCal Importer, Facebook Events, and Filter Bar, all at a discounted price compared to purchasing them separately. It’s a pretty great value and might simplify your purchasing decision a bit!

Let me know if you should have any other questions–I’m happy to help! 🙂 Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘iCal Importer works fine with Google Calendar ?’ is closed to new replies.