ICal Import – Import events but preserve local changes to event field not workin

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator ICal Import – Import events but preserve local changes to event field not workin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    devdept
    Participant

I reported this issue and it has been closed without being fixed. I import events from a google calendar and have it set to “Import events but preserve local changes to event fields”. I import once a day. If the event description, time, or location changes the events are not updated in WordPress even when I have never made changes to these events in WordPress. Below is the link that I reported this issue previously.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-not-updating-with-changes-in-time-and-location/

Hi Nick,

Thanks for reaching out again.  I just checked and we are still working on resolving this issue.  Your other thread has been added to the bug report, so you will be notified when a fix becomes available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.  Thank you for your patience as we see this issue through.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘ICal Import – Import events but preserve local changes to event field not workin’ is closed to new replies.