I would like to know more on this discussion

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I would like to know more on this discussion

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Risto Koljonen
    Participant

I found that it might be possible to sort imported events by venue, in the future.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/google-calendar-venue-location-data/

Could you elaborate what is coming and if there is any possibility of knowing when this will be implemented?

Hi Jorma,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

The forum post that you linked to reported an issue with the way that certain events are imported and the way that the venue data appears.  We are currently working on a fix for this issue.  If you believe that you are experiencing an issue with the way that events are imported, would you mind elaborating on that and sending me a URL of the events that you are importing with issues?

If you would like to add a feature request, you can do so here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Risto Koljonen
    Participant

The events are imported with Venue data correctly from Google Calendar. Is that Venue data from Google Calendar “Where” field?

Hi Jorma,

Yes, the “where” field is where the venue data is pulled from in Google Calendar.

I see that you marked this thread as resolved.  Did you need any other clarification on this topic before I close out the thread?

Thanks,

Jaime

Risto Koljonen
    Participant

No. Thanks for prompt support.

Glad we could help, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I would like to know more on this discussion’ is closed to new replies.