I would like to add Time and Venue to Event Title in Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I would like to add Time and Venue to Event Title in Calendar View

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

Thank you so much, Cliff. I really appreciate all your help with this. I look forward to hearing from you or Patricia again soon. I think the extension is worth waiting for. It will be sooooo good on our site. Especially in December, when we have so many concerts!

Cliff

Glad to hear that we’ll likely make it in time. Patricia’s pretty busy, but I’m hoping for something next week or the week after.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

I took another look at Patricia’s screenshot. This is her text:
    Testing – September 30 @ 8:00 am
    One more test – September 30 @ 8:00 am
    Another test – October 31 @ 8:00 am

Test, Avenida Miruna, 200
    São Paulo, SP Brazil

This is what I think (& hope!) she means:
    {Event-name} – September 30 @ 8:00 am
    {Event-name} – September 30 @ 8:00 am
    {Event-name} – October 31 @ 8:00 am

{Venue}, Avenida Miruna, 200
    São Paulo, SP Brazil

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Yes, that’s what Patricia’s reply meant to demonstrate.

Thanks for your patience.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. I think we’re all okay with your login… and Patricia confirmed you did create a new ticket in our new Help Desk.

We’ll be in touch soon if we haven’t been yet.

FYI: Patricia said she’d likely get the bugs fixed sometime next week for the plugin she created for you for this ticket.

Have a great weekend.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi, Toni.

Sorry for the delayed response here.

As stated before, we don’t provide custom coding support… but sometimes we do try to go above-and-beyond (especially if it might help other users, too), like we’ve done for you here. When we do, it’s not guaranteed bug-free or for bugs to be fixed in a timely manner. All this is why we recommend getting a custom coder to step in if that might be the best way forward for your needs:

If you need some coding help, you may want to ask your own developer or reference our Customizations Documentation, which includes a link to Hire A Freelancer.

All that out of the way… we confirmed on October 5 that you created a thread in our new Help Desk system, so I’m sure Patricia’s handling your customization request there… as such – so we’re not working the same issue in two places – I’m going to Close this ticket so we can be sure to only continue on our new support system, which will ensure we don’t have a gap of time in communication, as we did here (sorry again).

We appreciate your business and are trying our best to go above-and-beyond for you when we can, but it’s a very busy time right now with the transition to our new support system. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘I would like to add Time and Venue to Event Title in Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.