I would like to add Time and Venue to Event Title in Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I would like to add Time and Venue to Event Title in Calendar View

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Cliff

Sorry you’ve struggled so much with this. You shouldn’t have both of those Map View extensions (the two listed alongside each other in your wp-admin plugins list).

Your Map View not displaying is usually fixed by re-saving your Permalinks at wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

I deactivated the “Display Multiple Events…” extension, re-saved the Permalinks as instructed. The result is in screenshot below.

Cliff

This is what I see at your Map View: https://cl.ly/1d2337f596d1

It looks like you deactivated the wrong one.

If you still need assistance with this, please re-share your System Information in a Private Reply.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

Hi again!

Could you please remove the “The Events Calendar PRO Extension: Display the event date and venue name in the map tooltip” extension from your staging site and install this one instead? It’s the same extension, but with a small change so it can work properly with multiple events at the same venue. Here’s the updated code (L59-L98):

https://gist.github.com/nefeline/d441c3e2fb17d3add7b6ecfa9928547f#file-tribe-events-ajax-maps-js-L59-L98

Cheers,

Patricia

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

ncbaroqueorchestra
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thank you. I did some more testing and confirmed an issue with this extension and asked Patricia to get back to it when she can.

For now, we’ll need to wait based on her availability. Once it’s ready again, I’ll use my credentials to try it again.

Thank you for your patience.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘I would like to add Time and Venue to Event Title in Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.