Events URL slug: after changing URL to /test, /events still shows calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events URL slug: after changing URL to /test, /events still shows calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sheryl Nadler
    Participant

I’ve customized the Events URL Slug to “mydomain.com/test under Events > Settings > General.

1.) My calendar does show up on mydomain.com/test
    2.) My calendar STILL shows up on mydomain.com/events – I do not want this. I want mydomain.com/events to contain my own content, not the events calendar. I need to free up that URL for my clients blog posts. (They are using Events Calendar Pro for various fitness schedules across the site, via shortcodes).

The site is still in development mode.
    All help appreciated.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Sheryl Nadler. Reason: clarity, make public to get answer faster
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Veronica!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry that you are experiencing that issue.

Unfortunately, that was an issue we had with The Events Calendar version 4.6.10. The good news is that we already shipped a fix in our recent version 4.6.10.1.

Please update the plugin and see if it works for you. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/ and also perform manual updates if needed > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/manual-updates/

Let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Sheryl Nadler
    Participant

Great – thanks very much, EC team! Our team suspected it was an update issue, because we had already accomplished the URL change and it broke after the 1st update we made.

Your second update that just shipped as resolved the problem.

Much appreciated,
    – Dyer & Duman Team

George
    Participant

Awesome, glad to hear it! 😀 Best of luck with your site.

— George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Events URL slug: after changing URL to /test, /events still shows calendar’ is closed to new replies.