I too bought Aggregator plugin for FB events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I too bought Aggregator plugin for FB events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Doug De Stefano
    Participant

Well 2 Dougs here with the same concerns…I too bought Aggregator plugin for FB events and have been relying on it heavily
    to keep my Calendar populated. Please keep on FB to work something out. This has really impacted me.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/facebook-api/

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Working with Facebook to see what can be done is a top priority and we appreciate your patience. We along side many other providers were blindsided by the changes. Please review our status update page for new developments.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I too bought Aggregator plugin for FB events’ is closed to new replies.