I think my problem relates to the Community Events plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events I think my problem relates to the Community Events plugin

• This topic has 22 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Doug De Stefano.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Geoff B.

Good evening Doug,

I am sorry to hear the initial issue is back.

I am not sure what your updated customizations look like, so it’s hard to say why this is happening now.

Is it possible that you have updated the plugin recently?
    I am asking because if that is the case, you might need to review your template overrides once more.

With that in mind, would it be possible to get a look at your latest system information and have a copy of your theme with your latest changes included ?

Hang in there.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Doug De Stefano
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Doug De Stefano
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good morning Doug,

Thank you for your patience.

As promised, I went ahead and tried to reproduce your setup.
    The good news is that I was able to get the exact same results and reproduce the bug.

In other words, any event submitted resulted in a 1970 date.

However, in the process I noticed quite a few things since I have PHP debug turned on.
    I received the following messages:

1. <b>Notice</b>: /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/deprecated/TribeEvents.php is deprecated since version 3.10! Use Tribe__Events__Main instead. in <b>/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>3957</b>
    2. <b>Notice</b>: Tribe__Events__Community__Main::formCategoryDropdown is deprecated since version 4.2! Use Tribe__Events__Community__Modules__Taxonomy_Block::the_category_checklist instead. in <b>/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>3829</b>

Furthermore the organizer the venue section did not display properly.

Seeing this, I simply renamed the /wp-content/themes/twentythirteen-child/tribe-events/community/ folder to /wp-content/themes/twentythirteen-child/tribe-events/z_community/

Doing that resolved the issue completely.

In other words, it does look like you customizations for the Community event submission form need some upgrading.

I would recommend updating to the very latest version of all of our plugins prior to going through the process of running each file in that folder through a file compare with the most recent version of the files.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘I think my problem relates to the Community Events plugin’ is closed to new replies.