I purchased the Community Events add on and was also charged for something else?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I purchased the Community Events add on and was also charged for something else?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

I just recently purchased the Community Events add-on and for some reason the Events Ticket plus was added to my order. I want a refund for the money that I was charged for Events Ticket Plus.

I did not want this to be added to my order and I didn’t see it in my cart when I checked out.

Courtney

Hi Dave

So sorry about that. I’m not sure how that might’ve happened. In the meantime, I’ve send a link along to our refunds representative.

Please also submit a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

Hey Dave

The additional charge was because your existing ETP license was upgraded from Personal to Business. Can you confirm that you don’t want to use ETP on 3 sites first?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Dave
    Participant

I am only using ETP on one website. One of my personal ETP subscriptions expired last year and I purchased another Personal copy of ETP for another website a few months ago. Why did my personal copy of ETP upgrade to the business copy?

I would like a refund for that upgrade, I never wanted an upgrade from Personal to Business. I confirm that I am only using one instance of ETP.

Courtney

Hey Dave

Thanks for that update. I’ll pass this along to our refunds representative.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Courtney

Hey Dave, your refund has been processed and your license has now switched to the personal plan.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘I purchased the Community Events add on and was also charged for something else?’ is closed to new replies.