I need to cancel my subscription

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I need to cancel my subscription

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Harvey

The event aggravator doesn’t work for what I’m doing with my website I would like to either refund my subscription or transferred to a vent calendar proud of that for a contact number or a contact email and yet have found one please help me find a solution

Courtney

Hi Harvey

We’d be happy to help sort that out for you.

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com if you would like your license to be swapped for Events Calendar Pro.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

ibookit
    Participant

yes if you could swap that would be great

Courtney

Hi Harvey

Please send an email to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com if you would like your license to be swapped for Events Calendar Pro.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I need to cancel my subscription’ is closed to new replies.