I need some guidance

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I need some guidance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John

I am a web designer and I have to create an Events list, a registration form, and online payments and everything has to integrate with Quickbooks. I may be in over my head, but can the Events Calendar do all things and will support help me when I need it or do I need some serious developmental skills?

Also, I have looked at the different offers. Is Personal the same as Business except for the number of sites that are supported?

Geoff

Hey John,

Thanks for getting in touch! That sounds like an awesome project. ๐Ÿ™‚

Our plugins can certainly help with some of that lift. For example, I can recommend the following:

• The Events Calendarย – This is our free core plugin that all of our other add-ons require. It allows you to create, update and manage events in WordPress in a calendar format, including the event list you referred to.
    • Event Ticketsย – This is another free plugin that allows you to create free tickets (RSVPs) for the events on The Events Calendar. It’s also required for the next add-on.
    • Event Tickets Plusย – This add-on allows you to create paid tickets for your events and integrates with WooCommerce to accept payments. It also allows you to create registration forms for events, which was another thing you had mentioned.

The thing our plugins will not handle for you is QuickBooks integration. That would likely need to happen at the WooCommerce level, assuming that is what you will be using as the e-commerce engine to accept payments for tickets. In fact, there appears to be a WooCommerce extension available that can do that, though I have not tested it personally — still, it might be worth checking out.

You had also asked about support for our products. We definitely stand by our products and provide support for getting started, troubleshooting, bug fixes and using plugin features. Here’s a full explanation of our support promise that gives a much more thorough and clear idea of what you can expect. If you are looking for custom development support, then I would suggest checking out this list of freelancers who we would be happy to recommend for help on that level.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

John

Geoff,

Thanks for replying to my questions so quickly! I did a little research on Event Calendar plugins and yours overwhelmingly topped the others. I also learned that I needed at least 4 plugins (the 3 you mentioned and woocommerce, which I learned integrates well with your plugins).

It’s that last question that is still unanswered: Is Personal the same as Business except for the number of sites that are supported? I need to know how much I have to spend. I am only doing one website that requires an Events Calendar.

Thanks!

John

Geoff

Hey John,

Oh gosh, so sorry I missed that last part of your question! Yes, indeed, the Personal and Business level licenses are equal except for the number of sites you can register them to. Personal allows you to register a single site and Business allows up to three sites.

That means if you go with the three plugins I mentioned before, you total cost is $89 for the Personal license ofย Event Tickets Plus. The rest of the plugins are free. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I need some guidance’ is closed to new replies.