I need a theme that integrates directly with Paypal.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions I need a theme that integrates directly with Paypal.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vickie Butterfield

I want a theme that will integrate with Paypal using a custom button on each page. I’ve already purchased two themes that say they will, but don’t. I don’t want WooCommerce. Will bridge theme do this?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Vickie,

Are you trying to find a theme that will work well with Event Tickets (which integrates directly with PayPal to allow you to sell tickets on your site). We have a list of recommended themes for our plugins here (and some other tips on theme compatibility). Ultimately, you would need to do a test run with whichever theme you choose to make sure that our plugins will work well with any theme that you are using. If you’re interested in one of our premium plugins like Event Tickets Plus, we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so feel free to take those for a test run as well!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I need a theme that integrates directly with Paypal.’ is closed to new replies.