I Dont have recurring event options !

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events I Dont have recurring event options !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi i just have the community events and cmmunity tickets plugings, but i dont have the option for recurring event

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Frankie,

Recurring events are actually a feature of Events Calendar Pro, so you won’t see that option unless  you have that plugin enabled. I see you have a license for it – can you go under the Plugins section of your Dashboard and verify that it is activated? Once it’s activated, you should see a “Schedule multiple events” button on your event edit page (see screenshot). After you click that, options will appear to set recurrence rules.

If you’re not seeing the button or options after verifying that Pro is active, could you please share your system info with me and send me a screenshot of what you do see where the button should be?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Im sorry i have the wrong Website, i was talking about https://holatickets.com , i have the community events and community ticket, i paid $89 and $150 and now i have to buy the Event calendar pro and event ticket pluss to used then? why i dint read about that before lol !! well we already here, the problem is the event calendar dont wonk with some schema i need, for example when somebody search for any venue (Nightclub) all the events are in the bottom (rich Snnipet) the free version work 100% with that but not the pro

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Frankie,

I’m sorry for the confusion on which plugin does what…I know it can get complicated since we have several of them!

Thanks for sending a link to your site! I took a look and tested out the search issue you mentioned, but it appears to be working correctly on my end. Could you please clarify what is going wrong with the search? Did you test it out with Events Calendar Pro and run into a conflict? Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘I Dont have recurring event options !’ is closed to new replies.