I cant get Events Community form to even load…ive done your instructions1

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events I cant get Events Community form to even load…ive done your instructions1

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gomauro
    Participant

Now what? I have the keys, the license…done your tutorials…uggggh 150 dollars for that?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry you haven’t been able to get going with Community Events, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going wrong!

It looks like Community Events is installed and activated on your site, so you should now be able to access the front end form by going to yoursite.com/events/community/add. If you haven’t come across this particular article already, it should be helpful in getting familiar with the Community Events interface.

I took a look at your site, and I see that the submission form is not displaying correctly on the front end. This isĀ usually due to a theme/plugin conflict. Can you try running through the steps outlined here to see if you can find any conflicts?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘I cant get Events Community form to even load…ive done your instructions1’ is closed to new replies.