I am having problems with the visualization of events.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO I am having problems with the visualization of events.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Aeky
    Participant

Hello,

I urgently need to solve this issue because in a few days I have to publish the website and I need your help.

I am having problems with the visualization of events.

I use the Avada theme, however they do not look good in list mode or photo mode.

It also does not look good when I see the event.

I attached screenshots.

Thank you very much and happy holidays,

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, we were not able to import your system information. Could you please go to Events > Help in your WordPress dashboard and copy your system information below. We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

I tried to see the issue for myself in the website you provided but I don’t see any events created. Could you please share with us a link to a page where we can see the issue for ourselves? I will have a closer inspection to see if I can find any css conflicts.

Additionally, please try deactivating all other plugins and see if any difference with only our plugins activated.

Please let me know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Aeky
    Participant

Hello, I have verified that with other topics it works well, it is with the Avada issue with which there is conflict.

This is the link to see the events:

http://aeky-pruebas.es/actividades-socios-kundalini-yoga/?tribe_event_display=photo

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for following up with this.

I tried reproducing the issue in my own local installation using the Avada theme but failed to do so.

Having a closer inspection to the page I can see there is a console error showing up for a Javascript error. This could mean something else is causing the conflict when using Avada.

To make sure we are not dealing with a plugin conflict, please deactivate all other plugins and see if any difference.

Also, please copy and paste your system information in a private reply so we can see if we spot anything strange from there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Aeky
    Participant

Hello, I have been trying to disable plugins and it still does not work, however if I use the Avada module to put events with shortcode it works. But of course ! It does not come out with the filter bar and I need the filter bar to go well.

It is to see which part conflicts with the Avada theme, since with Divi or Twenty Thirteen it works well.

I do not understand what you mean with the system information, where do you want the information from the system? Is it an Event Calendar option?

Mathew
    Participant

Hello,

IMAGE 1 & 2: They are by design through Avada’s own customization of the TEC plugin, some of which can be controlled through the Avada settings. If you want to change the look that was created by Avada, that falls under the guidelines of customization. There are great resources available on the subject that will help get you started.

IMAGE 3 & 4: The conflict/issue with regards to the Photo View using the TEC shortcodes was resolved in the latest version of Avada. Please update to version 5.4 of Avada and it should resolve your issue.

Hope this helps.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mathew! Thanks for chiming is as always to help with Avada issues 🙂

Hey @Aeky! Are you able to solve the issue by updating to Avada version 5.4 like Mathew suggested?

The system information I was referring to is the one you can access by going to Events > Help in your wp-admin. Learn more about it here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Please let us know how it work for you.

Thanks,
    Victor

Aeky
    Participant

364/5000
    Hello,

Thank you very much, I have updated to the latest version of Avada and it works well in photo mode. 🙂

However in listing mode there is a part that does not fit well with the texts, in blue, as you can see in the attached photo, the title of the event is above the photo of the event and the effect is very rare. Is there a possibility to change this?

Thank you very much,

Victor
    Keymaster

Hey There!

Great to know the Avada update fixed the issue.

As for the list view, that is mainly an issue with the theme’s styles. For some events the image is not tall enough to fill the container, thus pushing the event title up a bit. You can see how some events show up fine and some doesn’t.

I managed to come up with a css style to tweak this and force the event title to always appear at the bottom of the container, regardless the image size. Try adding the following CSS snippet into your theme’s styles or by using the WordPress customizer ( wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS )

#tribe-events .tribe-events-list .fusion-tribe-primary-info {
    min-height: 250px;
    }

I hope that helps. Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘I am having problems with the visualization of events.’ is closed to new replies.