Additional Attendee Info Fields Not Displaying

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Additional Attendee Info Fields Not Displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Charles Bleisch
    Participant

I am experiencing a similar problem as described in a previous topic, but I haven’t been able to solve it yet. Here’s a link to the older topic:

Basically, I have a test event created with two types of tickets, each of which are requesting additional attendee information. Unfortunately, the additional information fields never appear when a user increases the ticket quantities.

Our setup is hosted on WP Engine and running WordPress 4.4.2, Event Tickets 4.1.1, Event Tickets Plus 4.1.1, The Events Calendar 4.1.1.1, WooCommerce 2.5.5, and a custom modified version of the Enfold theme v. 3.2 from Kriesi.

My theme has the following files and directories for modifications:

/theme
    /tribe-events
    /event-tickets-plus
    /meta
    – text.php
    /tickets
    /meta
    – checkbox.php
    – number.php
    – radio.php
    – select.php
    – text.php
    /wootickets
    – tickets.php
    – meta.php
    – tribe-events.css

Let me know if I can provide any other information to help troubleshoot this. Thanks.

Hunter

Hello and welcome to the forums 🙂

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I’d be happy to help figure this out!

First off, can you confirm if the issue still occurs when reviewing our Testing for conflicts? I just want to make sure we’re not dealing with a theme and/or plugin conflict. Let me know and we’ll go from there. Thanks for choosing PRO and have a good rest of your weekend!

Charles Bleisch
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I installed Twenty Fifteen and then activated it. The attendee information started working with the Twenty Fifteen theme activated. After a little more digging I figured out that when the ticket quantity is updated in the first theme the change event isn’t called on the quantity field. A bit of jQuery solved the problem.

Thank you.

Hunter

Charles,

Thanks for the update and I’m glad to hear it’s been solved! I’ll close this thread out – feel free to open a new one if you need 🙂

Take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Additional Attendee Info Fields Not Displaying’ is closed to new replies.