HTML Code in Place of Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO HTML Code in Place of Event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wiedemeier
    Participant

Hi there,
    as you can see, there is a html-Code within the name of the Events Place: http://rhein-ruhr-power.net/termine/25-vorstandssitzung-nur-auf-einladung-2/

Do you have an idea to delete this?
    It’s not in the name of the place. Comes from whereever.

Frank

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Frank!

I think that will be an easy fix. If you go to WP Admin > Events > Venues, you should see a list of your venues/locations. Select the one used for that event and click edit. Now in the title are you should see:

Lehrstuhl für Umweltverfahrens– und Anlagentechnik <span class=”caps”>LUAT</span>

If you simply remove the HTML code it should be fixed. If you do not see the HTML code, then select over and delete everything in the title box, and retype it out. That should fix it.

Did that work? Do you have any further questions? Please let me know.

Cheers!

– Brook

wiedemeier
    Participant

Hi Brook,
    hm, I did as you wrote. The title is free of code, but I still have the html-code in display (I also cleared the cache). It seems, that big letters will be interpreted in this way.

Frank

Brook
    Participant

Thanks Frank. That is unfortunate. That would seem to indivate that another plugin, or possibly your theme, is parsing titles and adding the span caps tag to them. To test for this would you be able to follow this tutorial (Click here)? THat will let us know what the conflict is, and thus put us one step closer to finding a solution.

Please let me know if you have any questions. If not, what’s the result of following that tutorial? Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without any update we are going to archive it. 🙂 If you need anything else though, please feel free to open a new topic. We would love to help.

Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘HTML Code in Place of Event’ is closed to new replies.