How to reset the summary inside the Attendee List?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to reset the summary inside the Attendee List?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gergana
    Participant

Hello,

We need to reset the sumary where says how much of the tickets are sold/deleted/ the orders are waiting confirmation and etc. Is there a way how to reset the current summary and to use the same event as it is freshly created.
    Thank you in advance!

Geoff B.

Good evening Gergana and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, could you tell me if the events for which you wish to reset count are handled via WooCommerce ?

With that in mind, there is a way to manually reset the counters (but I recommend a database backup first): https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/need-to-clear-number-of-sales-by-ticket/#post-1130646

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Gergana
    Participant

Hi Geoff B.

We are using Woocommerce as ecommerce platform. TEC, ET and ET+

I have done the steps which are given in the other thread. I have deleted the _tribe_proggressive_ticket_current_number row as it was suggested by you.

You need to find and locate the post_id of your event (as defined in the wp_posts Database table).
    With that in hand run a search by post_id in the wp_postmeta table
    You should find a row that says _tribe_progressive_ticket_current_number (this is the one that you should edit to reset the count)

To reset it, you can simply delete the row attached to that post_id.

But after deleting the item there isn’t any change. I am providing a snapshots of the post id 35 which I am testing on it.(It is with already deleted row.) In the next post will provide the system information.
    Thank you in advance

Gergana
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Gergana,

Thank you for trying the procedure and for the system information.

I would like to run it by our Dev team to validate that it is still valid.
    Once that is done, I will test it out for you.

Hang in there as we investigate this a bit further.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

Good evening Gergana,

I was finally able to run this by our Dev team.
    My colleague Brook did an exceptional job on this.

It turns out that we are storing this in the database, but it is part of the ticket post, not the event post.

If you click edit in woo on each ticket available for the event, you will get the ticket’s post ID in the URL.

If you query the wp_postmeta table for that ID, you will see something like this:

wccount

Set that Value to 0 for each ticket, and you should be resetting the sold count.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Gergana
    Participant

Hi Geoff B.

This works great!. Thank you very much for your effort : ). Give thanks also to Brook from me and all the involved people in this. You’re great!

Geoff B.

Good evening Gergana,

I’m super stoked that this is working out for you.

I will make sure to relay your good words.

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘How to reset the summary inside the Attendee List?’ is closed to new replies.