How to prevent auto redirection to cart after adding item

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to prevent auto redirection to cart after adding item

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barry
    Participant

I’m having the same issue as someone else, which appears to not have been resolved. I do not want to redirect to the cart after clicking the “add to cart” button.

In my WooCommerce Settings, the “Add to cart behaviour” checkbox “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” is unchecked.

Geoff B.

Good evening Matthew and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Most likely, what is going on is that our event tickets module is not impacted by that specific WooCommerce setting.

The good news, however, is that you can still control the behaviour of our add to cart button.

Here are a couple of ways to go about this:

1. Using a template override. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.
    2. Using a snippet such as the ones presented by my colleague Brian here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/add-to-cart-via-ajax/#post-1012713

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to prevent auto redirection to cart after adding item’ is closed to new replies.