How to prevent auto redirection to cart after adding item

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to prevent auto redirection to cart after adding item

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    slicestudio
    Participant

For some reason when you add a ticket to the cart, the page redirects to the cart page, I have set in WooCommerce settings “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” to off.

I just can’t figure out why it’s doing it, ideally after adding the ticket to the cart it would redirect back to the calendar page.

Kind regards
    Mark

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Gavin,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this. I can certainly see how that might not be the ideal behavior you’re after. To rule out a few variables, I’m hoping we can start troubleshooting by having you switch to the Twenty Thirteen theme and disabling all plugins except Tribe Events plugins. After you’ve done that, can you check if the page is still redirecting?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Jami
    Blocked

Hi Gavin,

It’s been a while since I’ve seen any activity here so I’m going to close the thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you need anything else though!

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to prevent auto redirection to cart after adding item’ is closed to new replies.