How to modify format of Recent Posts Element

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to modify format of Recent Posts Element

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hello,

First of all, with your new support area, it requires one to login to the support area before logging a ticket. Although I was already logged into my account, I was still prompted to login to the support area – but it would not accept my login information; I event changed my password – twice. I finally grabbed this old ticket and came in the ‘back door’ (I think that’s what I did anyways!)

Regarding the assistance I am looking for, please see the attached image. I have a ‘recent posts’ area on the home page of my site (purple background). I am trying to format a few things and not having any luck at all. I have checked the themer’s guide. I think i should be able to do everything I need with CSS. I would like to:

1. Change the background color of the fusion date box to white.
    2. Modify the content of the date box to read “month” then underneath, current day. (Just like the events date box in the green rectangle to the right.
    3. Change the font size of the post titles to 11pt.
    4. Stop the last post title from wrapping.

I’ve managed to modify a few things with CSS but now I’ve hit a wall as to the rest.

Hoping you can assist!

Thanks!

Kat

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

This essentially looks like a custom development task and so is outside of our stated scope of support.

With that being said, we’d love to help point you in the right direction.

We do need to prioritize support requests from other customers at this time but I’ll certainly flag this with the team and – although we can’t make any promises – if we have time and space to come back and help, we’ll be happy to do so.  Please let us know if you’d like to go this route so that you can be added to this queue.

In the meantime, if there is any more information you can share (including mock-ups) that will help us to better understand what you are seeking please do feel free to add them to this ticket.

If you urgently need help with this, however, you may instead wish to consider working with a suitably skilled developer or designer who can offer the additional level of support you require.

Thanks and cheers,
    Brendan

Mathew
    Participant

Kat,

The Fusion Builder Recent Posts element was created by Theme Fusion/Avada. To change any aspect of it you will need to refer to Avada’s documentation or reach out to Avada’s support.

Hope this helps.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks Mathew!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to modify format of Recent Posts Element’ is closed to new replies.