How to make weekly view display as list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to make weekly view display as list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    michbarr4
    Participant

For my week view I have so many events stacked on each other the users are unable to view the event.

Is there a way to have the “week view” display as a list?

Thank you!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hik michbarr4,

Thanks for getting in touch!

That is not possible out of the box but should be doable with some customization. Although customizations are not covered by our support terms I can try to give you some tips.

One option would be doing a template override for the week view. You can find those files in this folder:

wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/week

You will find some instructions in the header of each file where you will need to put the overrides.

The other option would be using the list view and customizing the query for that. This is a good starting example:

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/24bf2ba3259b29e079829f112087247e

This snippet will limit the search to the day selected in the tribe bar.

If you always want a week from Monday to Sunday then you will probably need to add a ‘start_day’ as well, and adjust the ‘end_day’.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

michbarr4
    Participant

Thank you for your help. Do you guys offer a plan or add on services for customizations?

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

No, at the moment we do not offer services like that.

However, I can share with you a list of independent developers who are not affiliated with us and are well known in our community.

If you decide to give the customizations a try, then I can give you some further guidance, but you will need to do the heavy lifting.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to make weekly view display as list’ is closed to new replies.