How to list tickets for multiple events under same event?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to list tickets for multiple events under same event?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant

Hi!

The situation is this:

We have a show that runs for 4 days in a row. 2 shows a day in different times. We are selling tickets for children & adults for them (two ticket types for each).

As the show is the same every time, it would be excess to list all of them in webpage as their own events as this makes listing cluttered.

So my question is:

Is it possible to make an event & ticket for each and then combine tickets under the single event for people to purchase?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jaakko!

Just to make sure I understand correctly, you want to create separate events with their own tickets, but then list them all together on one page?

If this is what you’re looking for, there is not currently an out of the box way to do this. We do have a shortcode that lets you embed the details for individual events wherever you would like on a page. There is also a shortcode that will let you embed full calendar views on one page – using this method, you could assign a category to all of the individual events and then display all events in that category. However, these will not let you include ticket forms with the event details.

Another option would be to customize the plugin. If you’d like to give it a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start. We also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to get help with the code.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here, but please let me know if I’ve misunderstood what you’re looking for or if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Jaakko Nuotio
    Participant
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Jaakko,

Are you referring to the shortcode that that user made? You can definitely give it a shot!

That user is trying to display a ticket form for one event, not multiple different evens like you have, so you may need to do some tweaking to get it working correctly.

If not, your best bet might be to simply create one event/page, list out the dates and times in the description, and then create a separate ticket for each date/time on that one event/page.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to list tickets for multiple events under same event?’ is closed to new replies.