How to get similarly styles events pro calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to get similarly styles events pro calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

Hi there. I really like how this web developer styled his events pro calendar here. Am I able to just copy the css he has on the page from the inspect tool, and plop it into the events pro style sheet? Or how did he get the calendar to look so dang good? I looked through the three styles that come shipped with the events calendar pro, but nothing even comes close.

Courtney

Hello Daniel

That site does look sharp!

Unfortunately, to achieve that look will require more than just some CSS. The Themer’s Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/ can provide additionally guidelines for overriding layouts that would involve rearranging where various elements are located. This would entail a fair knowledge of PHP skills as well.

We do have a page of recommended people who can customize further: Find A Customizer.

We certainly can provide feedback upon the code you write, but we’re limited in helping with styling and customizations, per our Scope of Support / Terms.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to get similarly styles events pro calendar’ is closed to new replies.