How to disable login to purchase or sign up for event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to disable login to purchase or sign up for event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Myla
    Participant

Users have to register or login before signing up for an event or purchase it. How do I disable it? Apparently, it didn’t require to login to buy or sign up for an event previously. Thanks in advance.

Geoff B.

Good evening Myla and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the fact that a login seems to be required for your customers to be able to buy tickets.

I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, even though you already sent valuable system info, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, I believe you might want to check if the following option is checked:

Under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout look for the “Enable guest checkout” checkbox

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to disable login to purchase or sign up for event’ is closed to new replies.