How to delete End Date & End Time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to delete End Date & End Time

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jesus
    Participant

Once again, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, I am not tech savvy and need a more simple way to modify and make changes. Time to look for another calendar solution.

Rob

Hey Jesus. Sorry to hear that. I will note that for any customization, most plugins are going to require some access to the plugin files beyond the WP backend. Do you have your site configured via FTP? I can show you screenshots of how to get to the plugin folder from within your FTP client as needed, you’ll find it very easy I’m sure. Let me know if so.

Jesus
    Participant

Hi, Rob. Thanks again for your help. I am very impressed that you guys are still trying to help me out on this. I don’t think it is configured via FTP. But I might be able to find as a friend who is more web savvy help me out by taking a look at those screenshots. Please send the screenshot my way and I will pass it on and we can get this fixed.

Rob

Hey Jesus. Sure thing. Here’s the basic gist of it: http://cl.ly/0t2o3I202i1T0g3T2l1R. If they had an FTP client and were using it to maintain their WP site, this is (generally) what the interface would look like. Note how I’m inside the plugins folder there; and I have all my plugins that I can modify as I see fit.

This ring a bell to your situation? Let me know if so!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘How to delete End Date & End Time’ is closed to new replies.