How to cancel and refund our event tickets plus purchase

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus How to cancel and refund our event tickets plus purchase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Skye Kelly
    Participant

I need to ask for a refund. Your plug in really did not work with our site- it made it crash repeatedly (could also have been woo commerce)
    Anyways, had to get event expresso.
    I know you have a 30 day refund period.
    Please refund me, or let me know the process, very very not clear and I saw this was remedied before via a forum interaction.
    Thanks a lot.

Courtney

Hi Skye

I’m so sorry this has happened. We would gladly go through troubleshooting the conflicts with you here.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to cancel and refund our event tickets plus purchase’ is closed to new replies.