How to approve event submissions in Community Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How to approve event submissions in Community Calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aimeemia2013
    Participant

Hi there. I am testing frontend user event submissions, and they’re not posting automatically to the calendar. This is good. It’s what I want.

My current Settings in “Community” tab:
    [uncheck] Allow anonymous submissions
    [select] Pending review

Great. So I test this by submitting a fake event to the calendar. I receive notification via email. Perfect. However, when I go to the dashboard to approve the event to be published to the calendar, there is no obvious place to do that.

In the list of “Events,” I see that there are 7 of my fake events sitting in the “Pending Review” area, but when I click in to view those posts, no posts are listed. How do I view and approve those posts? I am of course logged in as an Admin.

Also, question #2: Will community members who submit events receive notification that their event has been published once I’ve approved/published it?

Thanks!

Aimee

Barry

Hi Aimee,

This is the pre-sales forum and we don’t provide technical support here. Can I ask you to sign in and post your question in the Community Events forum?

If you have lost your password you can reset it by following the Lost your Password? link on the login page.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘How to approve event submissions in Community Calendar’ is closed to new replies.