How to Add Tags into the Event Community Form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How to Add Tags into the Event Community Form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jakub
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the Community Events Add-On and I don’t find how to choose Tags (neither Categories, but Tags are much more important to me) when submitting an Event from the Community Form page.

How can I activate that?

Thank you in advance.

Cliff

Hi, Jakub.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5716429-enabling-tags-in-community-events

Please do add your vote there.

If I’m not mistaken, this feature might be released in the near-term so I hope that’ll be true for your sake.

Jakub
    Participant

Hello,

In that case I would like to request a refund for both the Filter Bar and the Community Events as for me the Events Calendar is useless without the possibility to submit an event with Tags.

How should I proceed to get the total refund?

Thank you in advance

Cliff

Jakub,

Sorry we didn’t meet your needs.

I’ve processed your refund request for Order #1248082

The money should be returned within the next few days to a week.

Also, you’re still welcome to add your vote to that feature request.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Courtney

We’re happy to announce you can now allow users to add Tags to their events when submitting them to your site.

Don’t worry, they won’t be able to go crazy and add 80 million new tags on your site – in the same way categories work, users can only add existing tags that an admin has created to their event. And if you wish to remove Categories and Tags from the event submission form, you can do so with simple customizations.

Learn more about this and more Community Events updates at https://theeventscalendar.com/community-events-4-5-refresh/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How to Add Tags into the Event Community Form’ is closed to new replies.