How to activate Events Calendar PRO e Facebook Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to activate Events Calendar PRO e Facebook Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Francisco
    Participant

Plugin keeps asking me to updated it, but I’m downloading it from your website. How to solve it?

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/error-updating-event-calendar-pro-from-3-9-to-4-4-46/

Cliff

Hi, Francisco. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please delete the Modern Tribe plugins that are not properly auto-updating for you and then re-install the latest version of each.

For your reference:

Please let me know how this goes for you.

===

Deleting The Events Calendar or its add-on plugins will NOT delete any of your data if you delete it via the WordPress plugin manager because that’s how we’ve decided to code our plugin.

FYI: deleting any plugin via FTP or cPanel’s File Manager (i.e. deleting just the files from the server) will also ensure a plugin gets deleted (if you delete the entire plugin folder) without removing any data from the database. This can sometimes be helpful to know in cases where a plugin does run an uninstall routine to delete data (again, our plugins do not run such a routine at this time and probably never will).

You can also see the difference when you click to delete a plugin, like this.

Francisco
    Participant

Hi, I tried deleting the plugin by the wordpress admin panel but still it did not worked. No I deleted via FTP and reinstalled, but It also did not worked.

Have any tips?

Cliff

Francisco, I’m sorry you’re still having difficulty with this. I’ve provided all the reference information you should have needed.

Could you please ask your web host if they can assist here, since they have access to your server/site?

If you and they cannot fix this, please explain what you mean by saying it does not work and also share your System Information in a Private Reply.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to activate Events Calendar PRO e Facebook Events’ is closed to new replies.