How many Sources can I feed my calendar from (iCal, Google Calendar, etc.)?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions How many Sources can I feed my calendar from (iCal, Google Calendar, etc.)?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alicia Menda

I want to mention that I come from this post: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-calendar-pro-38/#post-1543492 and my question come from not getting all my questions answered there. =)

Since Facebook is still a NOT Go to feed my Events Calendar with, we’re trying to find a work around for our clients and help them save time and try to enter the same event the least times possible.

Could we feed our Events Calendar from an Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar as well?

Please advise. Thanks!

Hi Alicia,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

You can definitely use Event Aggregator to pull events from both your Outlook Calendar and your Google Calendar.  You can do this manually, or you can set up a scheduled import as frequently as you’d like.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How many Sources can I feed my calendar from (iCal, Google Calendar, etc.)?’ is closed to new replies.