How embed an event in a single wordpress-page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How embed an event in a single wordpress-page?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rainer Klar
    Participant

Hi there,
    I purcased the PRO-version to get the option of embedding the whole event-content (as it is displayed on the event-page) in another single static page.
    I found the shortcuts-option and tried to use it, but with only the title of the event, nothing else.
    Here is the code:

[tribe_event_inline id="16753"]
    {title}
    {content:unfiltered}
    [/tribe_event_inline]

With this code I only got the title displayed.

Thank you for your answer!

kind regards,
    Dan-cer

Rainer Klar
    Participant

I just found out that only the text-content is displayed. After adding some text, it appears on the page where I embedded it.
    But how can I embed the whole content incl. map and so on?

I added a screenshot of the parts that I want to embed too. If that is not possible, the PRO-version is useless for me.

kind regards,
    Dan-cer

Rainer Klar
    Participant

I’m still waiting for an answer.

kind regards,
    Dan-cer

Geoff B.

Good evening Dan-cer and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

As you have found out, the single event embedding has 2 forms for the time being:

1. https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-single-events-tribe_event_inline-shortcode/
    2. Simply pasting the event URL in the Visual editor uses Oembed’s default behaviour.

I do see how what you suggested would be a very cool feature though.

You could suggest it in our User Voice forum. That way other customers can vote for it!

I am pretty sure, you could extend the plugin’s default behaviour, but that would definitely involve some customization for the time being.

If coding is not really your cup of tea, you could always hire one of our recommended customizers to do the customization for you.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have unfortunately.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How embed an event in a single wordpress-page?’ is closed to new replies.