How do you change the page title from WP Router Placeholder Page?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How do you change the page title from WP Router Placeholder Page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

This page title shows as default.
    How do I change it to something more appropriate?

Leah

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I don’t know the answer to your question, but I’ll ask someone else to take a look and get you a more substantive answer. Thanks for your patience!

~Leah

Barry

Hi Tony: I think this problem is in hand – if I could direct you to this thread https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/community-form-not-displaying-all-fields-2/ and wait for any updates to be posted there that would be great (it would help to keep all questions about this topic in one place).

Of course, if you have any further questions please also feel free to post them there.

Tony
    Participant

I looked at the topic. I have version 1.0.3 and still see the wrong page title.

Do I really have to wait nearly a month for this kind of support?

Barry

Hi Tony, we do try to respond as quickly as possible but on occasion some threads posted here on the forum do get missed, though we try hard to avoid this.

I see you’ve updated the other thread and that’s the best course of action here, as Rob was already familiar with the background to the problem and I’m sure he’ll get back to you with an update as soon as he can.

Casey
    Participant

I’m closing this thread out, since we haven’t heard back.

Tony – please open a new thread if you continue to have issues. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How do you change the page title from WP Router Placeholder Page?’ is closed to new replies.